Input needed: Embedded systems training in Bangalore

A cousin of mine, completed his BE and wants to do a course in embedded systems. Any suggestions on good institutes in Bangalore that provide training on embedded systems. How about the following two institutes?

Apologies if this is not the right group to post this question. If so, please direct me to the right group to post this question...

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Reply to
contact.scoopy

ning_embedded.html

Hi, I would give a good recommendation for Cranes software.They have a good training center with placement oppurtunities in bangalore with good companies like wipro,HCL,Visteon,philips,sony etc.You need to shell out 45,000 rs for this.But worth the spend.They give training on C,C++,Microcontrollers,Canprotocol,Networking,Vxworks,Unix and sample projects and periodic tests to improve when you attend interviews.Personally,I have atleast known people who have done well after their training.Cranes has their office at Domlur near by to the busstop.

You can also try approaching CDAC.They have campus in Old madras road near by to bigbazaar in bangalore.They also have all whats said about cranes.They charge same 45K.But theres an entrance exam which you need to clear to get trained by them.Also they conduct trainings in batches and if you are lucky you could get immediately in the upcoming batch else you need to wait for somewhere around 3 to 6 months.

Placements are good in both these cos.Even if you dont get placed ,you can be confident of taking up interviews because of their rigorous tests. Disclaimer:I am in no way associated to above said cos and I am a embedded pro working for a Consumer electronics company in Bangalore.

Regards, s.subbarayan

Reply to
ssubbarayan

Reply to
yogesh.jayaseelan

..

,

Really these days % matters lot.Most companies look for First class atleast and some even go little ahead and specify 75% and so on.But AFAIK cranes takes even II class also.But am not sure about job prospects.Better would be to enquire them. Regards, s.subbarayan

Reply to
ssubbarayan