info for ARIUM RP256 eprom emulator

I have a little box named Arium RP256
In the upper side of the box is a small idc male connector called IN and a
db female connector named OUT.
In the lower side are six connectors for the emulated roms.
I begin to rev-eng the pcb to see the connections.
What I like to do is put it to work connected to a PC parallel port,
does anyone have an electric diagram, timing, source or binary code
to use it?
Also someone know what type of equipent use it?
I guess a philips dev-sys.

bye
Tia
John

Re: info for ARIUM RP256 eprom emulator

Rom Pod 256. There is also an RP-016

It can emulate 1 to 4 ROMs; data widths of 8, 16 and 32 bits;
up to 32 (?) address bits.

It is intended as a peripheral to another piece of equipment.

It is used with an Arium Logic Analyzer -- like an ML4400.
The device has long since been obsolete.  You'll have very
little luck getting info from the manufacturer (currently
DBA "American Arium").

--don

Site Timeline