Free Penny Stocks Newsletter!!!

Sign up for our FREE Newsletter and get the greatest & hottest new penny stock picks

MypennystockZ.com

Brought to you by snipped-for-privacy@live.com

Reply to
spammers_lie

Show me spam?

Reply to
MypennystockZ.com

Spamming would be posting over an over, not one post a day, if you dont want to read it dont open it

Reply to
MypennystockZ.com

And you were probably the spammer I got signing up for newsletters with multiple bogus names huh?

Reply to
MypennystockZ.com

Unlike you, I don't abuse usenet resources. Nor do I do those things you described. The name of this group is comp.arch.embedded. The name usually is sufficient to allow someone with a modicum of intelligence to determine the use for which the group was created. It's obvious you are lacking that modicum of intelligence as your post(s) have nothing to do with the architecture of embedded computers.

You were signed up because some people will follow abuse with abuse. I'm not one of those people, but people like you put me very near.

You are a usenet abuser. Now FOAD, or I'll sic AUK on you.

Reply to
spammers_lie

This guy cracks me up....one person posts something and they are called a spammer....20 people go to the news group and spam like crazy trying to sell stuff and nothing is said....guess he hates capitalism

Reply to
MypennystockZ.com