Eprom Emulator

I am looking for a low cost 27xxx eprom emulator. Please  advice me on
which one I should get.

Thanks
Nathan

Re: Eprom Emulator
comp.arch.embedded:

It has been quite a while since I used them, everything I do is flash
these days, but I had nothing but good experiences with EconoRom
emulators from http://www.tech-tools.com .  Every unit we ever bought
worked perfectly when it arrived, they had very fast service, and an
excellent policy on repair prices, even if it was our prototype that
damaged the emulator.

If I needed a new EPROM emulator today, I would but one from them.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com