Embedded SDIO 3.0 shared bus

Based on SDIO spec v3.0 I have some doubts. a. SDIO 2.0 can support 7 function in one card. And these 7 functions all share

1 CLK , 1 CMD and 4 DAT lines ,right?

b. SDIO 3.0 have a new feature that is embedded SDIO.It's "shared bus" feature.

It used 7 CLK pin and 1 CMD and 4 DAT(8 is optional) lines for 7 functions,right?

c. I wonder what different it is? Just only increase clock pins for embedded SDIO or etc?

d. How do it work at choosing function between v2.0 and v3.0?Use CMD52 or Clock?

kid