Creating multiple RC servo motor pulse streams with Cypress' PSoC

I'm very new to PSoC concept and it is really impressive.
(http://www.cypressmicro.com )

As many of you know that radio control (RC) servo motors use 1ms-2ms (1.5ms
center position) pulses repeated after approx 20ms delay. My questions are

(A) How to generate RC servo signal (with 9-10 bit resolution) in CY8C27443
?
(B) Assume that we want to read servo channel no and servo position from
serial port and generate servo signal(s) according to received data. How to
use UART and RC servo pulses concurrently ?
(C) There are various PIC and AVR based applications on the net that support
upto 16 channel RC servo signal generation plus a UART to connect to a host.
How many RC servo signals can be generated with a single CY8C27443?

Thx.

Re: Creating multiple RC servo motor pulse streams with Cypress' PSoC

You have to create the pulses in hardware, not software.
Have a look at the PWM output.

Rene