cpld interface with AT mega8

Groan. I know English is perhaps not your first language, but even so, you must know that's a pathetic request.

What sort of a counter? What's it for, speed, size, up down etc. etc. Have you ever interfaced anything to a Mega 8, or to anything at all? If so, design the CPLD to interface like whatever you did before. If not, find out how to. Have you designed anything with a CPLD before? If not, find out how to. Then come back to us with any specific questions on the application.

Otherwise it's no use talking, even if we give you chapter and verse you won't be able to use it.

Oh, and we don't do homework.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

hi everybody i want to implement counter using cpld and interface cpld with AT mega8 if anyone have solution plz send me soon

Reply to
kuldeep singh

You can do a an SPI interface, a parallel interface, whatver. It depends on how many pins you want to share and what time you want to spend on handshaking.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Groan is right Paul, I wonder if some people even think before they post a question.

Reply to
CBarn24050

or before poating a follow-up with zero useful context.

-- "If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on "show options" at the top of the article, then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers." - Keith Thompson

Reply to
CBFalconer

"kuldeep singh" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

You can look at the applications notes for the FPSLIC to get some Counter code. Some of the examples contain counters You may also want to have a look at the FPSLIC itself, since it is much easier to do the counter with the possibility to simulate both the AVR and the logic.

-- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson snipped-for-privacy@a-t-m-e-l.com This message is intended to be my own personal view and it may or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB

Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson

ditto

Reply to
CBarn24050

kuldeep singh schrieb:

Install Xilinx Webpack and click on the light bulb.

cheers Gunther

Reply to
Gunther Mannigel