cpld interface with AT mega8

hi everybody
i want to implement counter using cpld
and interface cpld with AT mega8
if anyone have solution plz send me soon

Re: cpld interface with AT mega8

Groan. I know English is perhaps not your first language, but even so,
you must know that's a pathetic request.

What sort of a counter? What's it for, speed, size, up down etc. etc.
Have you ever interfaced anything to a Mega 8, or to anything at all? If
so, design the CPLD to interface like whatever you did before. If not,
find out how to. Have you designed anything with a CPLD before? If not,
find out how to. Then come back to us with any specific questions on the
application.

Otherwise it's no use talking, even if we give you chapter and verse you
won't be able to use it.

Oh, and we don't do homework.

Paul Burke

Re: cpld interface with AT mega8

Groan is right Paul, I wonder if some people even think before they post a
question.

Re: cpld interface with AT mega8

or before poating a follow-up with zero useful context.

Re: cpld interface with AT mega8

ditto

Re: cpld interface with AT mega8

You can do a an SPI interface, a parallel interface,
whatver. It depends on how many pins you want to share
and what time you want to spend on handshaking.

Rene

Re: cpld interface with AT mega8

You can look at the applications notes for the FPSLIC to get some Counter
code.
Some of the examples contain counters
You may also want to have a look at the FPSLIC itself,
since it is much easier  to do the counter with the possibility
to simulate both the AVR and the logic.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
Install Xilinx Webpack and click on the light bulb.

cheers
Gunther

Site Timeline