Cogent CSB 337 Redboot support?

The Cogent CSB337 ARM920 boards look promising for a very tight schedule project that's been dumped on me, but I'm not familiar with the micromonitor boot loader tool.

At first sight it looks as if it has no support for gdb (gdb stubs are inbuilt to redboot) so has anyone ported redboot to this board?

Perhaps anyone using the board with the micromonitor tool could give their comments?

The development environment is likely to be GNU/insight(or ddd) with wiggler/raven clone.

Reply to
analogue

Does the wiggler approach actually need any stubs in the embedded code?

I think the wiggler to gdb interface software accepts the gdb commands (that you would usually send to the embedded stub via some serial link) and drives the arm BDM hardware directly.

But I'm probably wrong ...

The micromonitor stuff actually looks quite cool!

Reply to
John