chart of features for ARM processors - please help

Is there a chart that lists the various ARM processors and
the features that each has?  If so, please point me to it.

Re: chart of features for ARM processors - please help
in comp.sys.arm:

Are you talking about ARM cores, or complete processors that you can
buy from chip makers like Atmel, Philips, and so on?

For complete processors, there used to be a PDF file of a huge
spreadsheet on ARM's web site, but it always seemed to be out of date.
You can start at http://www.arm.com/markets/microcontrollers/app.html
and follow the links to the individual chip maker web sites for
information on the features of their ARM processors.

If you are talking about the processor cores themselves, start at
http://www.arm.com/products/CPUs/index.html

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

I meant the processor cores.  The links that were
provided helped me find what I was looking for.  Thanks!