C Compiler

Does anybody have a copy of Microchip's MPLAB C18 C Compiler or equivalent. Thanks for any help

Reply to
ken

Does anybody have a copy of Microchip's MPLAB C18 C Compiler or equivalent. Thanks for any help

Reply to
ken

Yes, I have one at the office, although it's not updated to the latest release (frozen for config mgmt). I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about it (if I can).

On the other hand, if this is a "Will you give me a copy of the software that you paid for?" posting then I invite you to check for the answer at

(warning -- NOT a work-safe link).

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Think a moment Ken. comp.arch.embedded- that means most of us here make a living by writing software, often for hardware we have also designed ourselves. That makes us just a leetle bit sensitive to the concept of protecting our intellectual property, and therefore that of others- we don't want our software designs stolen either. And we've paid for our development tools, and don't want to give them away free so that other people can undercut our prices.

If you want free tools, there's plenty of GPL open source stuff about.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

damn, think maybe that guy has taken it up the butt a few times?

sorry, i couldn't resist.... lmao... ;-)

Reply to
George

Check out free aplha release of BoostC C compiler for PIC16&18 from:

Regards, Pavel

Reply to
Pavel