amontec POD + macraigor flashpgm + mpc755

I DIY a amontec POD. it can connect mpc755 via macraigor ocdCommander but i encounted a problem when it connect with flashPgm. The error i can't connect with host.

The system i debug is MPC755+MPC8260, mpc755 is master and the core o mpc8260 is disabled. When i changed PC value, mpc755 reset, i don't why,

who can help me? This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface o

gabledon

"gabledon" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:bL6dnX2XSrHWuw7fRVn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Amontec would help you, in case you would have a correct dongle, not cloned one. With cloned one you are at your own I am afraid. Amontec offers free chamelon PODs for any interesting new application for it, so if your budget doesnt allow to buy the cable, then download Xilinx Webpack, make some application for the dongle and you possible get your free original chameleon.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats