Subject Author Posted Replies

memory barrier problem in driver development
Hi, I have been thinking, is there any necessary we should consider use the memory barrier in our driver development?
5
5

Serial Communication x 2 Under XP or Vista Using USB->Serial Adapters
Hi, I develop embedded software for a living. We need to instrument the bidirectional serial interface between our product and a daughterboard (containing its own microprocessor) so that we can have...
25
25

UART interfacing pc and pic problem
Hi all, I am using dspic30f6010a interfacing pc with rs232. when I use hyperterminal, I can only receive something like
3
3

about mpc5200b rtc driver.
Hi, i am developing a mpc5200b rtc driver. here is the steps I must follow when I set the curret time. 1. Write register with pause_time 1 and set_time 0 2. Write register with pause_time 1 and...
2
2

Serial port not available
Hi all, I'm trying to connect a GPRS modem (Siemens MC35) to my windows CE based device (platform smdk2443 Samsung). I have for UART possible ports: UART0 -> I'm trying to connect my GPRS modem on it...

How to access second PCI card with same signature in linux
Hi all, I have developed a linux based PCI card I am using single card, with single card my application is working I have inserted the second card with the same signature, So how can i access that...
2
2

ADC peripheral for Spartan3E
Hello Everyone, Any suggestions on a parallel ADC board (8 to 14 bits is fine) to interface with the Spartan3E development board. Would like to try something that someone can recommend in this forum....
3
3

about network device driver
hi, is there any good document describe how to develop a good network device driver? i am reading the rtl8139 souce code in linux, but there's a lot of things i can not understand. please give me some...
2
2

suite usb.net
hello, I was sucessfully using the control centre of I copied the control centre to another directory and modified it for my application. It was doing well. I did not use the program for some time ....

USB noise problem
Hello All, I am working on a CNC controller card which uses USB for communication with PC. CNC system is having AC drives, Stepper motors, Heavy contactors which generates large noise (EMI). The card...
9
9

ODES-7: 7th Workshop on Optimizations for DSP and Embedded Systems - Call for papers
ODES-7: 7th Workshop on Optimizations for DSP and Embedded Systems March 22, 2009 Seattle, Washington in conjunction with IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO)...

OT: CD/DVD Printer Recommendation
I do server backups once a week onto a DVD, then print and apply a CD label. Works fine, but I'm wondering if there is a more polished and practical solution. Has anybody had good experience with a CD...
10
10

Is It Legal to Refuse to Sell or License a Software Product to an Individual or Company for Arbitrary Reasons?
Question: Let's say I'm Bill Gates and I decide I don't like Big Company X (perhaps because Bill's son asked a Big Company X executive's daughter out for a date and she said no), is it legal to refuse...
6
6

Anyone Played with iPhone Shazam Application?
That puppy is impressive. I was driving along in my car. I changed radio stations a few times and invoked Shazam to identify the song. It got everything right, from Nickelback to Gene Autry. I did try...
3
3

ONLINE JOB 18,000$ Per Month
The World's Biggest new Company KINGFISHER FROM NEWZELAND Brings Part Time Jobs all over the world. No Investment. 100% Guaranteed Income. Proofs & Details On 18,000$ Per Month.