Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Strømforsyning i LG GDK-16 telefonsystem
- Ulrik Smed
January 8, 2014, 11:48 am
rate this thread
Re: Strømforsyning i LG GDK-16 telefonsystem
I've recently had a problem with my LG GDK 16A System that I installed
several years ago. Two days ago the system did not want to power-up.
The last thing you want on a Monday morning at the office. I initially
thought that the internal fuse had blown, it had, and I replaced it.
Then it blew again..
On closer inspection I found that the power switching regulator L4960
had developed a large burn through it. Promptly I removed and
re-soldered a new L4960 and still I have the same problem of the
internal 500mA fuse blowing.
- » Re: Skal forbryderiskheden ved r adiofrequency-overfaldet på Vest -Europas bef...
- — Newest thread in » Electronics (Danish)
- » Have you ever heard this noise in an engine after a VCG repair?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair