Strømforsyning i LG GDK-16 telefonsystem

Translate This Thread From Danish to

Threaded View

....152
....SING

--
Ulrik Smed
Aarhus

Re: Strømforsyning i LG GDK-16 telefonsystem

Mvh. Uffe Ravn

Re: Strømforsyning i LG GDK-16 telefons ystem

'krudtslammet' af overfladen, for at se om noget kom til syne, men ingen
held. :-/

--
Ulrik Smed
Aarhus

Re: Strømforsyning i LG GDK-16 telefonsystem

I've recently had a problem with my LG GDK 16A System that I installed
several years ago. Two days ago the system did not want to power-up.
The last thing you want on a Monday morning at the office. I initially
thought that the internal fuse had blown, it had, and I replaced it.
Then it blew again..
 On closer inspection I found that the power switching regulator L4960
had developed a large burn through it. Promptly I removed and
re-soldered a new L4960 and still I have the same problem of the
internal 500mA fuse blowing.

http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/CD00000075.pdf
--
Jan_stevns

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo #!/groups/biltosserne/

Re: Strømforsyning i LG GDK-16 telefons ystem

faktisk var et 9-tal. :-)

--
Ulrik Smed
Aarhus