No radiochannels

Hello!

I have compact stereo named Goldstar Fantasia.

The problem is that it doesn't recive any radiochannels. Not on FM and not on AM. Anyone who have experience of this stereo that can give me a clue on what the fault is?

Rick

Reply to
Rick Ekman

Hi There

What model are you referring to? Model FFH-101L or......

"Rick Ekman" skrev i en meddelelse news:yTL1f.35544$ snipped-for-privacy@newsb.telia.net...

Reply to
clarke_dk

I don't know Golstars label, this unit is sold by Expert in sweden under their own label Kendo and has modell nr: 7411, but this is Experts number. It looks like FFH-101L except for the colour is silver not darkgrey.

Rick

"clarke_dk" skrev i meddelandet news:43500fd0$0$124$ snipped-for-privacy@dread16.news.tele.dk...

not

what