which group for NIR video capture discussion?

Hello,

I am playing around with a bullet camera which grabs video in daylight and in darkness. In darkness it uses NIR LEDs to see the scene and captures B/W video. Can somebody suggest a newsgroup or forums where I can discuss various hacking aspects for this?

Thanks.

Reply to
H.S.

Try the Palmer House in Chicago.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

When queried, the Usenet Archive said this:

I'm sure if you use Google's Web search in a similar way, you will find others.

Reply to
JeffM