Talema toroidal transformer

--
;)
Reply to
John Fields

You started the flame war, and haven't said anything sensible yet.

And I can't remember the last time either you or your bum chum JT posted anything on topic!

Reply to
Ian Field

--
All I did was, without coddling you, criticize your first post in this
thread, which miffed you to the point where you felt that hostile

--
I'm trying to prove a point, singlehandedly, so I'd appreciate your
not horning in until it's done.

Thanks,
Reply to
John Fields

But JT is your bum chum - you've got to share.

Reply to
Ian Field

British Royal Navy slang meaning rubbish.

I had to ask the same question, years ago.

British (conventional) submarines disposed of their trash, whilst submerged, using a "gash gun".

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Must've been a lot of years ago - its been in common usage as long as I can remember.

Reply to
Ian Field

--
But you've already demonstrated that you have an extremely short
attention span, so if the first time you ever heard it was a day or

Nothing of the sort - you're extremely boring.

so if the first time you ever heard it was a day or

What impaired your reading comprehension skills so severely?!

If you were dropped on your head when you were little, you should've grown out of it by now!

Reply to
Ian Field

--
Argumentum ad hominem.