Hard Disk LED Connector

I am working on a custom built case for my computer and didn't know where else to turn. For the power led and other led's, there is a two-pin connector that plugs to the motherboard. This is standard in all cases. Can someone tell me where I can buy the housing and "crimp connectors" for this application? I don't know where to look or what the connector style is called.

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott Cadreau

There are almost certainly other, similar connectors but I think that you're looking for Molex p/n 50-57-9002 (Digikey WM2800-ND). See the family in the lower left corner of this page:

The crimp connectors are to the right.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to