A question about relays

So if you got acid rain your silver is brown ? lol

I read about it being sulpher and not oxygen but where does it get the sulphur ? In a metropolitan area I can see where (almost literally) but in normal places fit for human habitation, there is probably not much sulphur in the air.

I thought the major source of SO2 in the air was burning of shitty fossil fuels like cheap coal.

Reply to
jurb6006

Sulphur is one of the most abundant elements, and is essential to pretty much all life on Earth. It's not just farts and Chinky coal.

Reply to
+++ATH0