Someone installed this device furtively in my car, pls help me to identify it.

Someone installed this device furtively in my car, please help me to identify what kind of purpose for this device. I have taken two pictures of it as following:

=A1ifront side=A1j

=A1iback side=A1j

As you can see, there are three ICs on it. One chip is PIC16C56-XT/P and the other two chips are CA3240E. Please advise me some idea about the purpose of this design.

Best regards,

John Lee

Reply to
tw1069

=A1ifront side=A1j

=A1iback side=A1j

TW1069

On a sunny day (Tue, 21 Aug 2007 01:11:08 -0700) it happened snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in :

It is a mind controlled nuclear detonator. Just keep thinking 'Osama, Osama, Osama' and you will be safe, Do not try to tamper with it! And thinking 'Bush Bush Bush' will set it of.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

160S600x600Q8...

where it was connected?

Reply to
dunsscoto2

I'm not sure, but I don't think this is the mind-controlled version. That version had an antenna to ensure good reception of the waves generated by the awesome untapped power of the human brain.

IIR, this is probably the nuclear-powered nuclear detonator. Simply connect the output of a standard 10 kiloton (or greater) fission device to the device's power pins and you can then use it.

On a side note.., They are sooooo much easier to use than the previous version. Sheesh, I had to parallel multiple fusion devices just to get the thing to kick over!

Reply to
John

Does it beep when you put the car into reverse?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

TW1069 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

It looks like it could be some sort of EL lighing controller. The PIC controls the other circuits to power the trasnformers to make an EL voltage.

Reply to
Gary Tait

It's an aftermarket ultrasonic proximity alarm for assisting a driver parking a car in a tight space.

It is made by Tung Thih Enterprise Co. of Taoyuan Taiwan, probably in their Xiamen factory in Fujian Province (mainland China).

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

om

com

Thanks a lot, you are the best. According to your reply, I guess it should be a car alarm made by the company above.

Actually, it is my friend's car. One day, two guys just borrowed his car. After they returned the car, my friend found some illegal drugs inside the car. Therefore he guessed they might try to implicate evidence on him.

Reply to
TW1069

160S600x600Q8...
Reply to