Rigol DS1302CA opinions

Anyone have any opinions on this scope? Runs about $1800. And I could get a small discount. So, with that, it would be a ok deal. But I haven't read anything on anything other that the DS1052's.

Martin Riddle

I'm not sure if we have one of those particular Rigol's in house, but I sure do like the Rigol scopes in general. The only thing I believe I have found wrong with ours, a DS1204B 4-shannel, 200 MHz is that one of the pulse trigger modes appears to have a bug where it doesn't want to trigger properly on a low going pulse width greater than (or was that less than ?) a specified time.

Sorry I can't help on that particular model.

boB

Reply to
boB

The specs look okay. It even has 50 Ohm inputs. Only the memory is a bit short and the display resolution is very low (320x240). You can buy a used Tek TDS6x or TDS7x with much better specs from Ebay if you have some patience.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel