OT: foam padding with removeable glue for protective gear

Hi,

I am working on an application for protective gear for a soccer player, it isn't electronics related but was wondering if anyone has an idea for a good way to attach a protective layer of foam padding with some type of skin compatible removeable tape or glue on it? The client has a medical device that needs to be protected and I think a small foam glued pad might work. Thanks for any ideas!

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie M

band-aid or surgical tape.

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

Right now I have on some foam padded knee protectors. They are secured by velclro and elastic bands. Could you not do something similar and attach it to a upper arm. The arms are not used in soccer.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster