ltspice temperature label?

Hi all,

maybe it's just me, but I can't figure out how to make ltspice label a trace with the temperature step it corresponds to (or better yet, graph against temperature and not time). Is there any way to make the simulation apply labels (corresponding to the temperature value) on the different traces of a temperature sweep? I hope it makes sense, I'm just counting by hand the different traces and add the temperature step I've chosen (starting to either top or bottom), but it's sort of tedious job :)

Frank IZ8DWF

Reply to
frank

Nevermind, I just figured it out... Right click on the traces windows, then select steps... I can manually select what step(s) temperature I want to see... Easy.

Frank

Reply to
frank