Is A Fluke 8000a True RMS ?

whoosh

Reply to
tabbypurr

I had killfiled this this particular poster for its unrelenting stream of inanities. Unless you quickly learn not to do that, I shall killfile you too.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

The only thing worse than people who need to be killfiled are people who threaten to killfile. Just do or don't do it. No need to add to the trash here.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

he likely will be killfiled. I don't mind if you want to killfile me, it's no problem. We all have different tolerance limits.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

It's not a threat and I don't really want to killfile him. It's just the observation that relaying DLUNU's insults is counter- productive.

But you are right, this is a waste of effort too, so I'll now shut up.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Great... Neither of which you are in possession of, so I do not need to worry about any 'wit' coming from you. You need to quadruple your IQ first.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Nice try, witless punk.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are both goddamned Usenet children. After all these decades too.

Now THAT is what is really sad.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

What is the math outcome of zero times four??

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

I asked my accountant and he said "What do you want it to be ?".

Reply to
jurb6006

Is this for very large values of zero?

Reply to
tom

An indeterminate number of integers, mixed numbers, two penny nails and an old sock.

Reply to
jurb6006

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:6db5e7b8-0c1f-4b44-bb5f-e9df397d5f56 @googlegroups.com:

Was his last name Bloom?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

"tom" wrote in news:praecd$ait$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Only on Halloween. Or is that Holloween? Zero is a hollowed number after all.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You just defined the Mandelbrot set.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Not the usually accepted definition.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

A small improvement. At least you didn't use profanities.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I think that you lack knowledge of the definition of the word, much less what qualifies.

Reply to
DLUNU

I got my answer long time ago.

This is now entertainment.

jurb6006

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:2b20ccf8-eace-4684-bb05-cc2966db01c2 @googlegroups.com:

Still posting entirely unrelated stupid shit. I think you post just to look back at it to say "that was me who wrote that."

You make some pretty stupid posts, boy. NOT entertaining.

Reply to
DLUNU