free caps?

Hi,

I have several thousand 4.7 uF 35v gumdrop tantalum caps we don't need any more. Anybody want some?

John

Sure. I'll pay postage for a bunch of them.

Reply to
John Popelish

Why on earth would you stock several thousand of anything?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

** Maybe to get a few of them that actually work OK ;-)

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Not necessary. Just email me your address.

John

Left over from a project, value changed!

We do, at present, have well over a million parts in stock.

John

You have an app. using tantalums, where the value makes that much difference? If I were doing any TTL prototyping these days, I'd ask for a handful or so, but I'm not, so the best use I could come up with at the moment is to fill up that empty drawer in my Akro-Mils parts cabinet. :-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

But seriously, if anybody needs a few of something, that's no problem. I suppose I could publish the inventory list...

A lot of this stuff has to be bought by the reel, 1000 or more often

3000 pieces, so we often have a several-lifetimes supply.

John

Well I don't wish to appear greedy, but yeah, put me down for 990,000 of them, John. ;-)

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin\'d" - William Blake
Reply to

You don't mean over a million 4.7uF gumdrops?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

In another forum a chap was trying to promote the idea of utilizing all those spare bits that we all have lying around by putting the available part of our inventories on line in some kind of database. It's an interesting concept, though I'm not sure it's practical.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

What a splendidly generous chap!

Go on, John. "Publish and be damned" as they say. No good deed ever goes unpunished, IME. I hope you find otherwise!