Fine Line PCBs

Has anyone here had PCBs made with 2/2 mil design rules and 6 mil drills? I'm not sure where to look for a supplier.

Would expanding the design rules to 2.5/2.5 make much of a difference?

--

Rick C
Reply to

Sierra Circuits

comes fairly close.

Reply to
Frank Miles

Looks possible. Thanks

--

Rick C
Reply to

The magic term is "HDI" (High Density Interconnect). 0.05mm = 1.96 mils is a common 'capability', with some offering 37.5um or even 20um rather than your 50um requirment. And laser microvias.

I have not attempted anything like this- you might be limited in thickness of copper and/or size of board at those densities.

--sp

Reply to
speff