Dog likes going to vet - 26 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk8Vn2OWxiE

Re: Dog likes going to vet - 26 seconds

perhaps too much kangaroo meat in the dog food.

Re: Dog likes going to vet - 26 seconds

Hey, that looks like Conejo Valley Animal Hospital. Over at the left, on
a countertop against the wall, there's free coffee! A Keurig machine,
and a small variety of flavors to pick from. Maybe three flavors. Just
around a corner from that, there's a machine that sells bags of chips
and other snacks. And a refrigerated machine with canned drinks. I got
regular coffee last time, but sometimes I get Swiss Miss hot chocolate.

Re: Dog likes going to vet - 26 seconds

Don't mess with the closet cat:

<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVC6RL3TyZI