Design Electronic Vehicle Anti-theft Gadget

Zapped poster permanently.

For a real security system consider Miss Kitty of Gunsmoke fame...

She lived out her final years in the Arcadia area of Phoenix, with a real live mountain lion in her back yard.

Would-be perpetrator jumped her back fence, then left quickly the same way, though badly mauled ;-) ...Jim Thompson

  Obama says, "I AM NOT a cry baby, Fox REALLY IS out to get me!"