A seawortthy GPS and radiati ncounter

A sea worthy GPS and radiation counter

When sailing near F*ckupshima on the round-the-world trip with your small catemaran, you need this. I ordered some more solar flashlight boxes from ebay, those never arrived, got money back, ordered some other plastic boxes, but considering sinking ships and WOMEN on board, I wondered if there was not a simpler way... to house the tronics of my radiation counter logger - GPS. And sure there is, these are used to store jam and what not, water proof, clear glass, solar cell can go in it too, can read from outside, will float if swept overboard by tsunami, can add letter: help, find me location on SDcard, ;-) hey! iwantapatent!

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

how does counter detect radiation? Geiger tube? j

Reply to
haiticare2011