A resistor network with a curious property

Huh, do they come with a free crimp tool? That's not something I do much of...

..Speaking of, if they were the threaded-plug kind, I could use 'em without crimping... should get some maybe. Hmm...

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com

Radio Shack near me was closing, this one seemed to still have a large selection of DIY stuff, so I bought out a fair amount of their stock of the connector/mechanical stuff at fire-sale prices.

I can send you at least 4 of these pretty nice RG-58 male BNC twist-ons for $10 shipping included:

I can probably get more.

6 pack of RG-59 compression connectors like this I'll do for $6 shipping included. Heavy-duty nickel-plated brass with gold contacts!

not the China garbage like this! ;-)

Reply to
bitrex

If you TDR a longish lossy line, the apparent impedance increases roughly linearly with distance. If you terminate a lossy line with Zo, the TDR will slope up with distance and then level off, above Zo, as the step hits the termination. Either way, the line loss is visible.

The old Kay toggle-switch attenuators are cool, but not super wideband. The rotary turret attenuators are usually a lot faster.

lunatic fringe electronics