Low voltage parallel EEPROM?

I am a newbee in this field.

I have designed a chip which is based on CMOS 0.25um/2.5V process. This

chip will be interfaced with a parallel EEPROM digitally. But this has a problem, I think. Parallel EEPROMs, as far as I have searched so far,

logic voltages of which are usually above 2.7V. But the voltage level of my chip is 0~2.5V digitally. This doesn't matter seriously? (those EEPROM's input low logic voltage : 0~0.6V and input high logic voltage : 2.0~2.7V) Or, Any other solution with a parallel EEPROM ? (not with serial EEPROM or other connection style..-_-;;).

I'm ready to thank you for your attention..^_^;;

ps) This is a datasheet parallel EEPROM (AT28BV64)

bestcorean