Information on microwave transfer switch

Good Morning, for my thesis I've to design a transfer switch operating between 8 and

14 Ghz, I would want to ask you where I could found a little bit of tutorials on this theme in a way to avoid many stupid questions for you. I've already searched on google but I've found just commercial information while I'm interested to schemas and designs consideration on this topic.

Many Thanks for your help,

Antonio D'Ottavio

etantonio

I would be inclined to look at the absortion spectrums of various bits of food according to what they contain and then poke some temperature measuring thing in them.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Food-based RF engineering. I like it.

--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus

Look at the App Notes from (old) HP and MA/COM for PIN switches, among other techniques. IIRC you can get close to that bandwidth with them.

Robert

Reply to
Robert