Versatile Preamp

Does anyone have the circuit for a "versatile preamp" . It was in EA or
Silicon Chip some years ago. It use TL 072's , and can be set up for
Mic, or Phono etc.
I built a few ages ago for Mic, but now need to change it to Phono to
rescue some old vinyl. Just needs a few component changes.
Just bought a nice new A/V reciever, does everything, video, audio,
more DSP than you can cope with,  but no phono preamp!!

Re: Versatile Preamp

I think I might dig it out at home. What's your email?

Tom

Re: Versatile Preamp

finger to keyboard and composed:

Here is a recent design:
http://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_30616/article.html

It comes in two parts, the power supply and the preamp. DSE sell the
preamp section (no transformer) for about $19:
http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/42800ed7088776da2742c0a87f9c0753/Product/View/K5402

- Franc Zabkar