Stupid heap of crap inherited iphone

Nearly got a hammer to it,Tried to update apps,it asked for password,
said entered incorrectly, tried a number of times, IT said tried too
many times asked if I wanted to retrieve password so I said ok.
Entered old password (Wotcrap0)but it said it had been used in the last
year so I changed the number at the end it still said that the password
had been used in the last year so I had to invent some more swearwords
only worse, more than 6 keystrokes, one capital and a number( which is a
nuisance on the iphone keybd.
Tried to update apps, but no, not until I had read and agreed to new
conditions.Then back to update and ridiculous password rubbish.
The new conditions seem to do with more rules to do with paying for apps
which I have no intention of ever so doing.
I never had any of this time wasting utter crap with my old HTC windows
phone.

Re: Stupid heap of crap inherited iphone

Try working where I do, change passwords ever 6 weeks, must 8 characters
at least, but not more than 10, must include at least 1 capital, 1
number, and one "Special character". That is on top of using an RSA
dongle with an 8 digit pin number.

No we don't make atomic weapons or the like, just a major player in
computer systems.

Re: Stupid heap of crap inherited iphone
And do you do it all on an Iphone screen

Re: Stupid heap of crap inherited iphone

Quite simple, put the rubbish thing on Ebay and get rid of it, and buy
from a competitor such as HTC or an android based system which from
what I have been told are not as painful in this regard.

Site Timeline