Slider Pots

G'Day all.
I'm trying to locate some 10k slide potentiometers. DS, Jaycar, altronics
don't sell them anymore.
Farnell sells them for about $7-00 each. (Is that the going rate, or can I
get better.  I need 8.
Thanks in advance.
Rob
Melbourne.

Re: Slider Pots

G'day Rob,
    Rockby Electronics in Clayton have a few styles for about half that
price. Have a look at
http://www.rockby.com.au/searchres.cfm?select19%&subcode28 %

Bob
Sydney

Re: Slider Pots

"Bob Parker"

 ** A few useful slide pots there for low prices.

Note:

Rockby have not specific the "travel" distance the standard way. Instead of
the actual distance it moves, they seem to have measured the length of the
slot in the top.

Eg:   55mm travel is really 50mm  & 114mm travel is really 100mm  -   ie the
industry standard sizes.

.......  Phil

Re: Slider Pots

    I didn't know that. Thanks for the info!

Re: Slider Pots

http://www.futurlec.com.au/Price.jsp?part_no=POT10KBSLIDE&category=POTROT&category_title=Rotary%20Potentiometers&main_menu=POTENTIOMETERS&sub_menu=POTROT

They in rotary pots section but looks like they are sliding pots, $1.60 each but
might take a while to get here.

Tom

Re: Slider Pots

RS also can supply. If you can't get them anywhere else, $7 is a bargain.  I
paid over $20 last time, but that was a good quality ALPS.

geoff

Re: Slider Pots

Thanks to all who replied.  Regarding Futurlec, I wish I knew about the
sliders in the roatry section.  I have an order currently with them (2weeks
ago and still waiting).
Thanks again.
Rob.

Re: Slider Pots

Too Bad. I just unloaded a bunch of Penny+Giles 10K long throw faders.
Missed out by about 2 weeks!

Site Timeline