Re: Toaster Repair

That shouldn't be very hard to do. The HARD part would be getting people to
pay for it when ones that do an "adequate" (rather than great) job can be
bought for $10-$20 and thrown away when they break.

MrT.

Re: Toaster Repair

Aldi just had a toaster with infra red tubes that is quicker.
They had it for $60, and every aldi still had piles of them 5 weeks
later. Almost no one bought them. They reduced them to $20 and sold the
lot in a day.
The trouble with quicker is very soft centered toast. They did have a
button for hard toast which cycled on and off for a long time

Re: Toaster Repair

Exactly, people will buy at the right price, but that may not be profitable
for the manufacturer.

Pity I missed out then, I prefer soft centred toast.

MrT.

Site Timeline