Re: ~SOME PIECE OF THOUGHT FROM A TRUE GEOLOGIST~

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 08:06:51 GMT, "Mick"

<snippo>
Katherine in

... I was thinking about this today, and I wondered:-

Does JPT arise in the morning(about lunch time, cause he's a lazy
frog) and think "LET THERE BE BREAKFAST!"??

... and then spend the next 4 hours saying it WILL happen?

... and then blame the lack of breakfast on other people?

... and then sit down at his desk and write us all some drivel?

... and then start thiniking about lunch??

I think it's an endless circle, myself...

Cheers,

Rod.....Out Back

Re: ~SOME PIECE OF THOUGHT FROM A TRUE GEOLOGIST~

 That's a self fulfilling prophecy right there. Whilst twits
like you respond to the guy and give him encouragement by
acknowledging his presence, he keeps responding. You have
only yourself to blame.

GB
--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

Re: ~SOME PIECE OF THOUGHT FROM A TRUE GEOLOGIST~

Seriously, he's been posting to newsgroups since time immemorial and he'll
keep posting whether he gets a response or not.

Site Timeline