Re: Obituary - ----- Rod Speed

> It is witth much sadness that I have to inform you the passing of usenet

>> permanent resident, legendary arsemunch alcoholic Rod Speed. >> He passed away this morning by choking himself accidentally with a home >> brew >> stubby. >> I've been told he is with God now and he has been getting belted for his >> four decades of bad behaviour. >> God took off his waist belt and asked Rod to stand up against a wall and >> belted his arse repeatedly for 30 days in after life time. >> After the trial with God, he is expected to spend trillion years with the >> guy with two horns while doing extreme hard labour inside a 1000 celsius >> furnace. >> There won't be any revelations of Rod Speed after he get out of that >> place >> >> Rod Speed will be dearly missed. >> RINP initially old bloke. Then RIP. >> Amein. :) >> >> >> > One of these days you may be right if you keep this crap up long enough > (unless you beat him to it) :)

He already have. Ned Kelly's been dead 150 years. :) Rodless Rod is still alive. :))

Asker

He's like Dracula; he keeps rising from the grave!

Reply to
Peter Jason

He is the Dracula. He's been sucking the life blood out of usenet for around thrity years or so. Usenet is on it's last drop of blood, and I challenge Rodless Dracula to face up to the music. :)

Ned Kelly