Re: New Power Generation Idea

says...

Yes but being negative couldnt the psychic to real world transformer
result in him being a useful fridge ?

--
Regards
Mike

snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com.au says...
: >
: >I need some technical help on the implementation of this
: >idea.  The general concept is to harness the enormous and
as
: >yet untapped reservoir of negative psychic energy that
: >emanates from Philthy Analson.
:
: Yes but being negative couldnt the psychic to real world
transformer
: result in him being a useful fridge ?
:
:
Yes, I think I can see where that is going.  I'm sure he has
already had someone put their "meat" in ;-)

Cheers TT

Site Timeline