Re: electronics retailer

"zz"

 **  You are a liar.

There are no less than SIX different stereo, 1/4 inch, sockets in the Jaycar
catalogue.

Prices start at $2 each.

**  They have rotary 3 pos. switches in 1 to 4 poles for  $3.35 each.

  Try pulling your head out of your arse.

........   Phil

Re: electronics retailer

suburbs of
the only
there today
them.....
sockets in the Jaycar
them...
$3.35 each.
Try taking your medication!

Re: electronics retailer

And you've obviously not been there.

The store zz refers to is, I assume, the one on Springvale Road. I used
to work just around the corner and was most excited upon starting work
there to notice said store.

After all, I grew up on DSE being all about electronics, RIE was the
next stop in the City and then Jaycar was next (I was a Geelong boy ..
the city was a long way away!)

Now Woolworths owns DSE, DSE has bought Tandy, but has turned into Tandy
and even Jaycar, though their catalog be many pages, carries a very
small range in their Springvale Road store. I was most dissapointed.

Sure, it might be in the catalog, but that means nothing. The Prius is
available from my local Toyota dealer (it's on the website and in the
window and I assume they have a brochure too) but if I want one there's
a six month wait. Catalogs mean nothing.

Before you start spouting trollish libel, gather all evidence.

Back the the original question, zz, I can't help you, but hope someone
can. In fact, I'd love to see a list of GOOD component suppliers from
right accross town compiled. They MUST exist .. surely!

Cheers!
Rick Measham

Re: electronics retailer

"Alan Rutlidge"

 **  Bugger off  -  Arse Bandit TROLL

...........   Phil

Re: electronics retailer

Woof, Woof, Woof.

You just know anything I say will invoke a predictable reaction from the
Pavlov's Dog of the newsgroups. :)

Re: electronics retailer

Who needs TV ;-)

Re: electronics retailer

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 17:40:28 +1000, Rick Measham

actually rick its the one in ringwood but i guess they are all the
same....sheesh some people are having a bad day.......i guess every
group has gotta have it's village idiot......i usually hang in the
music and computer groups and there are topics you dont post
about.....if you do, the same tired old trolls come rushing out
spouting similar stuff i as i  got in response to my op.....i didnt
think it would generate any heat.....i shouldnt do this but i just had
to say it....
zz

Re: electronics retailer

"zz"

  **  You are a liar.

..........  Phil

Re: electronics retailer

Pot - kettle - toaster - black!

Re: electronics retailer

Re: electronics retailer

....sheesh some people are having a bad day.......i guess
every
hang in the
post
rushing out
op.....i didnt
but i just had

The person that abused you is a well known, net stalking
Troll looking for anyone he can to vent his personality
disorder on.  Be warned and keep clear of him he is a total
waste of space and an oxygen thief.  If you want any proof
of what a lowlife this person is just do a name search for
him in aus.hi-fi, aus.legal and rec.audio.tubes.

Cheers TT

Re: electronics retailer

If you're up that way try TECS in Blackburn. Can't recall the address
off-hand.

Cheers.

Ken

Re: electronics retailer

The Blackburn store has closed :(

Re: electronics retailer

Tandy

Crud! See what happens - I go away for a while and everything turns to
shite......

Ken