Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Power adaptor
July 12, 2005, 3:21 pm
rate this thread
Just wondering when selecting a AC/DC power adaptor, should the amperage of
the adaptor be bigger or lower than the required ampreage of the equipment
eg To power a Discman, and it required 4.5V DC, 200mA. Can I use a power
adaptor with an amperage of 500mA?
Thanks in advance.
- » Where can I but RS232 to multiple RC servo motor driver?
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » offerta di prestito di denaro serio e semplice e onesto veloce in 72
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)