PCB MFG's for Egale files

Hi All,

I am doing a run of 100 small PCB's where the files are in Egale format.

Can you recommend any Aust PCB mfg's that are happy to accpet Egale formats.

I am in Vic  but will entertain other states.

Joe.

Re: PCB MFG's for Egale files

why are you typing with your fingers crossed?

Re: PCB MFG's for Egale files

It's not my fingers that are crossed... it's my eyes ;-).

Joe

Re: PCB MFG's for Egale files

Have you got a good reason to patronise an Australian PCB house?
I've sent Eagle files to olimex.com and had good results, even
though they're in Bulgaria. We live in a global market now...

Site Timeline