Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
July 10, 2005, 11:40 am
rate this thread
I am looking to buy a a desoldering iron from the US that is 110V with
45W of power.
I am looking to buy an appropriate step down transformer for it.
Is a 50W step-down appropriate or do I need to get something more
powerful, say 100W or higher?
Is there a difference between certain step-downs, ie some are for
appliances with heating elements and some aren't?
Thanks for your help
- » Where am I? (How to find where you are from your mobile phone without GPS?)
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » IWOMP 2017 - 13th International Workshop on OpenMP - Extended submission deadline
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming