Nerd library

Ok, who's NOT jelous?
http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/magazine/16-10/ff_walker?currentPage=all

Dave.

Re: Nerd library

I didnt know the 48GX was a Sumerian clay cone used to record surplus
grain?!?!

Cheers

Re: Nerd library

Fantastic, I wouldn't mind a library like that!

Re: Nerd library

   Really nice library!

    It's a pity some of the rarer books like the 1493 Nuremberg Chronicle
have "Post It" notes stuck on the pages as the adhesive will damage the
inks and pages over time. This guy really needs to hire a conservator
before he damages the books permanently. A few precautions like humidity
control storage cabinets wouldn't go astray.

    Maybe he has proper storage in the basement below for the really
valuable stuff.

Re: Nerd library

Me, imagine the dusting, you'd never get to read anything.

I'd settle for a collection of tech mnuals for all ICs produced. {:-).

That isn't a library. It is a collection of investments.

Site Timeline