Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Joe G (Home)
January 21, 2007, 3:23 am
rate this thread
I am looking for the schematic or service manual of a KENWOOD AM-FM Tuner
I wouldn't know where to start. Is there any one local (in OZ)?
Spares... I can only think of Speedy, Scandia and WES.... Is there any other
distributor that might have Kenwood spares?
Thanks in advance.
Re: looking for schematic/service manual KENWOOD Tuner
** Many of them are nothing like simple.
May easily contain unavailable custom uPs and long obsolete RF chips.
Most are not economic to repair in any case.
** Only *if* they are of the "simple " variety and *if* they have
"simple " faults.
Those are two, very big * ifs *.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Oscyloskop analogowy Protek/Hung Chang HC 5802/5804 - dokumentacji szukam
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)