Looking for a low profile PCI DVR capture card...

Four channels or greater. Does such a beastie exist? Not having much
luck on fleabay so far, TIA for any help where to find them...

Re: Looking for a low profile PCI DVR capture card...

This is the "lowest" card I've managed to find;
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/s/697961716.html

It's not specified as a low profile card, but at first glance it appears to
be within the height limits of a low profile card - and if it manages to
physically fit in the required space, it'll simply be a matter of modifying
the backplate to suit.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Re: Looking for a low profile PCI DVR capture card...
On Wed, 14 Aug 2013 22:57:12 +1000, "Bob Milutinovic"

Thanks very much for that Bob, I'll check it out.
I've modified a few backplates before so as long as the card isn't too
high as you say, should do the job.

Site Timeline