Fluke Software

Hi NG,

I have just been luck enough to upgrade to a brand spankin' new Fluke 189
through the lovely people at Rapid-Tech in Brisvegas.

I previously had a Fluke 87 Series I that was the unfortunate recipient of a
severe crushing due to a trailer running over it ...

Anyhoo, does anyone happen to know what format the IR port on the 189 uses?
Would it be IrDA compatible do you think?

Just wondering ...

Cheers,

Cam

Re: Fluke Software

uses?

Have a go, you never know , you may Fluke it .........

Someone had to say it.....

Re: Fluke Software

| > Hi NG,
| >
| > I have just been luck enough to upgrade to a brand spankin' new Fluke
189
| > through the lovely people at Rapid-Tech in Brisvegas.
| >
| > I previously had a Fluke 87 Series I that was the unfortunate recipient
of
| > severe crushing due to a trailer running over it ...
| >
| > Anyhoo, does anyone happen to know what format the IR port on the 189
| uses?
| > Would it be IrDA compatible do you think?
| >
| > Just wondering ...
| >
| > Cheers,
| >
| > Cam
| >

| Have a go, you never know , you may Fluke it .........
|
| Someone had to say it.....

... guess I left myself open there 8o)

Re: Fluke Software

uses?

Fluke 87s - great multimeters, no very good at being a wheel chock. :(

Site Timeline