Clever - Page 2

Re: Rutlidge is a Criminal LIAR

Then of course there is Leo's famous Silicon Chip editorial about
aus.electronics and a certain person we all know!

Dave :)

Re: DL Jones = a FUCKWIT

Here we go again .... just like a kids toy - wind him up and off he
goes....

Andy

Re: DL Jones = a FUCKWIT

It only takes quater turn too :->

Dave :)

Re: Clever

Blowing

Agreed. I won't be watching it any more.

the
girls

Agreed, and they even cut the girls out when they shifted it to an earlier
time slot anyway.

Agreed, but not nearly as bad as "Clever".

Sometimes? :-)
What they desperately need is some real scientists on the team, and proper
research.
Revisiting the same myth three times, and admitting they were wrong the
first time, is not really that good IMO.

Yes, would be a great show with a bigger budget and some real science. In
the meantime they have fun blowing up things at other peoples expense.
Good luck to them!

MrT.

Re: Clever

I'll stick on a DVD instead I think.

I was of that opinion at the start but I now think the appeal of the
show (for me anyway) is that lack of a rigorous scientific approach.
Watching two hams goofing around and making mistakes is great fun!

Yep, gotta take the bad with the good though I guess.

It would be interesting to see what a bigger budget could do, but I
suspect it would ruin the "backyard" feel to it all which I like.

Bastards!
How does one get a job like that?

Dave :)

Re: Clever

Been done...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid91%13827775775249041&q=speed+camera

I'm not sure if Australia uses the same system.

Re: Clever

Even if we did, 272 Km/h on an Australian road with the nutcase drivers we
have would be sure and certain Suicide .....

Re: Clever

A complete wash, as expected. What a waste of half an
hour, and an opportunity to have done a worthwhile show.

Re: Clever

Actually, it is a waste of a full hour. I endured the first installment, but
felt so unclean after watching it that I won't risk it again.

Regards,
John.

Re: Clever

You watched *all* of it? Seek medical help at once!

Site Timeline