auriga repair

Hi I own a 19inch auriga,just out of warranty,it is over scanning if I
scroll left  to right  I can see all the screen,all the writing is huge,I
dischared all the caps and HT ,and have tested every elec cap on the board
with no luck all test fine,no resistor look over heated,any ideas were I
should look?any help would be great .
Thanks Martin

Re: auriga repair

Hi,

Can you control H-width? I bet you can not, so check horizontal stage.
Damper diode (usualy on same heatsink as HOT) could be a problem.

Rudolf

Re: auriga repair

H.Width control FET or damper diode, usually.

Re: auriga repair

Thanks heaps,I tested all parts on the heat sink and found a A1659A which I
gather is a 2sa1659a fully shorted,all the diodes checked out fine,is it a
FET or transistor   there is a big K on the top line then under that A1659A
then on the bottom line Y 124??
Martin