Altium Limited closing up shop - Altium Designer discontinued

FYI:  Altium limited has laid off 60% of their staff and will be
closing the australia offices by the end of the month.

Re: Altium Limited closing up shop - Altium Designer discontinued

I don't know were you got that figure.
I was one of the xx% and I don't know the exact numbers.
Altium are not closing their Oz office by the end of the month, it
will remain open as a satellite sales and support office, with a few
R&D staff still present - the ones who didn't want to move to China.

http://www.electronicsnews.com.au/news/altium-relocates-from-sydney-to-shan =
ghai

Dave.

Re: Altium Limited closing up shop - Altium Designer discontinued

Oh, and Altium Designer is not being discontinued.

Dave.

Re: Altium Limited closing up shop - Altium Designer discontinued

Oh, and Altium Designer is not being discontinued.

Dave.

Now you've confused me Dave, from your eev blog I figured you worked in
hardware design, I thought I could recall you showing a board or three you
worked on at "work", not the sort of thing I'd imagine is done at Altium...

Sorry to hear about your job loss, still it could be the start of bigger
things!

Re: Altium Limited closing up shop - Altium Designer discontinued

http://www.altium.com/products/nanoboard_nb2/en/nanoboard_nb2.cfm
and
http://nb3000.altium.com/intro.html

Dave.

Re: Altium Limited closing up shop - Altium Designer discontinued

http://www.altium.com/products/nanoboard_nb2/en/nanoboard_nb2.cfm
and
http://nb3000.altium.com/intro.html

Dave.

Thanks Dave, I learn something every day.

Site Timeline