Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Acrylic caps at Farnell
- Phil Allison
October 10, 2008, 2:33 am
rate this thread
Hi to all,
the latest thing in SMD caps is "acrylic" dielectric, stacked film -
values up to 1uF are available in 1206 and 1210 size !!!!
Said to be ideal for audio applications in lieu of hi-k ceramic or tantalum.
Best of all, they are relatively cheap at about $ 0.35+ ea in quantity.
I can just see all the audiophools going ape shit over their " transparent
sound " !!!!
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design